Mobile phones are a vital part of everyday life, and have also become a crucial part of many businesses. After a mobile phone is replaced, they are more like mini computers. They allow you to use it just like your PC at home. Now you can access you personal bank online, connect to the office and work from anywhere you are and do a whole host of things that require your personal details. All these details are stored on your phone and can be accessed after you have disposed off your mobile phone. The only way to fully protect yourself and your company’s sensitive data is to physically destroy your mobile handset and any unused SIM cards. Mobile phone shredding eliminates the risk of data theft, as specialists in all aspects of data erasure and data storage media destruction, Harden has years of experience with manufacturing secure, eco-friendly shredder for unwanted mobile phone.
SECURE MEDIA DESTRUCTIONExcept for destroying mobile phone, the shredder can also destroy other storage media and small portable electronic devices such as the following:
- Optical media (Cds)
- Memory sticks (USBs)
- Video tapes (VHS, Betamax)
- Blu-Ray discs
- Cassette tapes
- SIM cards
- Typewriter ribbon
- Floppy disks
- Back up tapes
- A high-torque motor gives excellent mobile shredding.
- A low shaft speed avoids hazardous sparking inside the cutting unit.
- Good wear-resistant alloy ensure the long life of the cutting blades.
- A precisely specified knife width ensures small particles for complete data security.
- Rugged rotor blade cutting system.
- Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs.
- Programmed reversing function when system hits an overload condition.
- Independently driven shafts or single drive for both shafts.
- Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing.